Emory Healthcare is the clinical arm of the Emory University School of Medicine. Emory cardiologists at the Emory Heart & Vascular Center are committed to providing patients with superior cardiovascular care using the latest, most innovative cardiovascular diseases, treatments, innovations, as well as a focus on prevention.
The Emory Heart & Vascular Center offers the full range of cardiovascular care within the following programs:
• Adult Congenital Heart Disease
• Arrhythmia Center
• Heart Disease in Women
• Heart Disease Prevention
• Heart Failure
• Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
• Interventional Cardiology
• Structural Heart & Valve Center
Emory Heart & Vascular Center cardiologists see patients throughout the Emory Healthcare system at the following locations:
• Emory University Hospital
• Emory University Hospital Midtown
• Emory Johns Creek Hospital
• Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
• Grady Memorial Hospital
• Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VA)
• Seventeen cardiac outreach Emory Heart and Vascular Centers across Georgia
To find an Emory cardiologist near you, please call 404-778-7777 or visit the Emory Heart and Vascular Center on the web. U.S. News & World Report continues to rank Emory Hospitals among the top hospitals in the country for cardiology and heart surgery.
Grady Health System
To schedule an appointment at Grady call 404-616-4422.
Atlanta VA Medical Center
If you are eligible to see a cardiologist at the VA please get a referral from your primary care physician.